Nightingale – Lonely Melodies
Web Series – pilot episode currently filming. Genre: Action / Supernatural
Writer: Calder Varg Fenwick
By Umbra Mundi Productions
Brief Synopsis: When a young girl’s world is turned upside down, life becomes survival of the fittest.
Our story focuses on a young girl named Nightingale who finds herself thrust into a world she initially barely understands and must fight to stay alive in.
Through the story arc of the first season she is helped to acclimatise by a mentor figure, and from season 2 on-wards she must make her way alone.
- Writer / Director / Executive Producer: Caldar Varg Fenwick
- Producer / Script Supervisor: Leelyn Cruddas
- Production Manager: Racheal Leigh
- Production Designer: Natalia Melville
- Cinematographer / Editor: Justin Hartwell
- 1st Assistant Director: Anthony Miller
- 2nd Assistant Director: Toni McGhee
- Makeup / SFX: Innana Sutherland
- Full crew list can be found on IMDB.com
- Nightingale: Olivia Kodette
- Annabelle: Cate Dening
- Feral: Jacob Moha
- Pale Woman: Emily Beardmore
- Varg: Paul Talbot
Nightingale – Lonely Melodies a web series inspired by the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, the Wardstone Chronicles series by Joesph Delaney and, of course, the Shadow Hunters series. We wanted to create a series based on the canon, but with original characters in an alternate universe.
Please help us bring this story to life! We are currently seeking investors and/or donations to help cover some production costs. Please donate here on our GoGetFundraiser Page.
Corporate donations and large investors, will be provided with a Special Thank You, logo and/or Executive Producer credit.
This production will begin filming in early 2019 across various locations around Brisbane & Gold Coast, QLD. Costs involved include:
- Insurance: $400
- Location fees: $600
- Catering: $600
- Make up / SFX: $300
All content of this production (including but not limited to: images, storylines, and character details) are protected by Australian copyright laws.